Monday, March 13, 2017

Baby African Grey Parrots

There are two general types of the African Grey Parrot – the Congo African Grey parrots for sale and the Timneh African Grey.
African Grey Parrots are loving, playful, have the intelligence level of up to a five-year old with the temperament of a two-year old, and bring joy and laughter into the lives of all who have the pleasure of knowing one. African Greys are known as the "Einstein's" of the parrot world because of their incredible talking ability.

Congo African Grey Parrots are approximately 12 – 14 inches (32-26 cm) in length and usually weigh 16 ounces (450 g). They are gray in color and have a solid black beak with a bright red tail.

I have some absolutely stunning Hand reared African grey baby parrots, currently hand rearing, in a busy environment around small children and used to typical household noises. Great with children and will go to anyone, friendly, silly tamed, energetic and playful behaviour, they do not bite and love to explore new environments.

Hand Reared Congo African Grey

I have over 10 years experience in hand rearing birds and I can guarantee that my birds are healthy and 100% perfect.

Are weaned on pellets and a fruity seed mix.

I ensure that my birds get a lot of human interaction to make sure that they will easily adapt to their new homes and be well behaved/tame with their new family. I provide hatch certificates and all birds are tested for Beak and Feather Disease for peace of mine both for myself and you. They also have ID ring on their foot.

DNA tests has been done to determine the Sex.
All are welcome to come and View the babies before buying (subject to arrangement), if you need to know anything please feel free to ring me for any questions or queries you may have regarding Cages, Diet, Behaviour, Recommended Vets or anything else related to the birds. I also provide a 24/7 after care service so you can ring me in the future if you have any issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment